Minutes, reports and financial statements, surveys, tenants' manuals, correspondence, and newsletters. Also included are papers of the Research Advisory Committee and the Leadership Council for Fair Housing in Maryland.
Established in 1958, Baltimore Neighborhoods, Incorporated, was formed as a citizens' organization to promote an open housing market and viable integrated neighborhoods in the Baltimore area.
The collection was donated to the University of Baltimore by Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc. on May 29, 1981.
Digital copies of items in this collection can be found under the “Components” section below. Locate records either by browsing through the “Record Tree” or by using the “Search Components” function.