Citizens League of Baltimore Records
Scope and Contents
The Citizens League of Baltimore Records contains materials documenting the activities of the Citizens League of Baltimore between approximately 1964 and 1974. The collection materials are mainly textual and include development files, minutes, planning reports, correspondence, reader files, proposals, newsclippings, and newsletters. Some significant topics represented in this collection include urban design, zoning, the environment, taxation, housing, education, police, and other subjects related to the Baltimore region.
- circa 1964-1974
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
The Citizens League of Baltimore was a public, educational organization committed to discussion and study of public issues on a metropolitan level.
21.4 Linear Feet
Collection is arranged as an inventory.
Collection was processed by Special Collections & Archives staff.
- Citizens League of Baltimore Records
- Finding aid written by UB Special Collections & Archives staff. Revised by Aiden Faust (2011). Revised by Laura Bell (June 2020).
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note