Maryland Committee for Children Records
Scope and Contents
Minutes, correspondence, press releases, financial records, news clippings, and publications collected by agencies preceding MCH.
- 1958 - 1978
- Maryland Committee for Children (Organization)
In 1956, the Maryland Committee for Group Day Care of Children changed its name and its structure to the Maryland Committee for the Day Care of Children (MCDCC) and combined its former board and professional advisory committee with members of the public at large, broadening its base and publically interpreting the need for quality day care services. In 1978, MCDCC changed its name again, to the Maryland Committee for Children, and established its headquarters at 608 Water Street, in Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
24 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
The collection donated to the University of Baltimore by Fran Perry on August 14, 1984.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script