UB

Skip to main content

Merchants and Manufacturers Association Records

 Collection
Identifier: R0074-MMA

Scope and Contents

Minutes and reports

Dates

  • 1904 - 1923

Creator

Historical Note

The Merchants and Manufacturers Association was started by professional and business men to promote commercial and industrial activity in the city of Baltimore. In 1920, the MMA purchased the former Lanahan Building as its headquarters. In 1924, it merged with the Export and Import Board of Trade and Industrial Bureau of Board of Trade to form the Baltimore Association of Commerce.

Extent

3 Linear Feet

Language of Materials

English

Custodial History

The collection was donated to the University of Baltimore by the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore on January 23, 1978.

Accessing Digital Copies

Digital versions of items in this collection are available online. Locate records by using the "Print" button above, or browse records in “Collection Organization." Records with associated digital objects are identified with a red Digital Object icon.
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Repository Details

Part of the Baltimore Regional Studies Archives Repository

Contact:
H. Mebane Turner Learning Commons, Room 104
1415 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore Maryland 21201 USA
410-837-4253