Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Scope and Contents Newspaper clippings, brochures, correspondence, photographs, books, and other artifacts documenting the Polish community in Baltimore and Maryland
Abstract The Baltimore City Office of Civil Rights (now named The Office of Civil Rights and Wage Enforcement) is the city agency responsible for enforcing the federal and local civil rights laws and wage laws. The office includes three commissions and one board: the Community Relations Commission, the Mayor's Commission on Disabilities, the Wage Commission, and the Civilian Review Board. This collection documents the Community Relations Commissions’ work throughout the second half of the twentieth...
Scope and Contents The collection contains oral history recordings, transcripts of interviews, biographical sketches, publications, posters, and brochures.
Scope and Contents Correspondence, brochures, clippings, photographs, articles, reports
Scope and Contents Newsletters, brochures, correspondence, reports, financial statements, and statistics
Scope and Contents The collection consists primarily of political campaign materials from local, state, and national elections, with an emphasis on Maryland Democratic Party candidates. Campaign materials include bumper stickers, political brochures, flyers, cards, and circulars. The collection also contains governmental reports and publications on a variety of issues, including civil rights, urban planning, highways and roads, juvenile courts and criminal justice, and state economic data from the 1960s through...
Content Description Non-current expense and sales ledgers, journals, funeral service records, photographs, promotional booklet, and indexes.
Scope and Contents Publications, minutes, correspondence, legal briefs, newspaper clippings, press releases, newsletters, brochures and reports.
Scope and Contents Correspondence, newspaper clippings, speeches, programs, official reports, pamphlets, brochures, bound volumes of membership applications, constitution and by-laws, membership records, minutes, journals, ledgers.
Scope and Contents The SLA MD collection contains the records of the Maryland Chapter of the Special Libraries Association (SLA). The chapter’s members work in academia, corporations, legal institutions, government agencies, museums, public libraries, medical institutions, and non-profit organizations. Materials include officer’s files; governing documents; annual reports; awards; committee files; correspondence, including email; membership files; meetings and programs files; chapter...
- Subject: brochures X
- Baltimore Regional Studies Archives 10
- Hereditary and Lineage Organization Archives 1
- Archives of Maryland Polonia 1
- Baltimore City Office of Civil Rights . Community Relations Commission. 1
- Baltimore City. Office of Civil Rights 1
- Baltimore Committee for Political Freedom 1
- Baltimore Neighborhood Heritage Project 1
- Baltimore Theatre Project (Md.) 1
- Baltimore Voices Company 1
- Baltimore YMCA 1
- Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance of Baltimore 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Levering Hall YMCA 1
- Maryland Committee to Uphold the Public Accommodations Law 1
- United Church of Christ 1
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. Maryland Advisory Committee 1
- Wickwire, Chester 1
- YMCA of Greater Baltimore 1 ∧ less