Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Lineage papers and administrative records
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, speeches, programs, official reports, pamphlets, brochures, bound volumes of membership applications, constitution and by-laws, membership records, minutes, journals, ledgers.
Minutes, correspondence, by-laws, membership applications, quarterly and annual reports,photographs, newspaper clippings, and publications.
Minutes, correspondence, flyers, by-laws, membership applications, quarterly and annual reports. The bulk of this collection is comprised of the James A. Garfield Camp, No. 1 records. This camp was organized in 1883 and met at the Grand Army Hall, 416 East Baltimore Street.
- correspondence 3
- reports 3
- Patriotic societies 2
- clippings files 2
- United States 1
- Grand Army of the Republic 1
- Maryland Society of the Order of Founders and Patriots of America 1
- Order of the Founders and Patriots of America 1
- Society of the War of 1812 in Maryland 1
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War. James A. Garfield Camp No. 1 (Baltimore, Md.) 1