Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection — Box: SX-B2
Scope and Contents Correspondence, newspaper clippings, speeches, programs, official reports, pamphlets, brochures, bound volumes of membership applications, constitution and by-laws, membership records, minutes, journals, ledgers.
Dates: 1889 - 2000
Collection — Box: Unknown 1
Scope and Contents Minutes, correspondence, flyers, by-laws, membership applications, quarterly and annual reports. The bulk of this collection is comprised of the James A. Garfield Camp, No. 1 records. This camp was organized in 1883 and met at the Grand Army Hall, 416 East Baltimore Street.
Dates: 1886 - 1916
- Veterans--Societies, etc. 1
- brochures 1
- clippings files 1
- speeches (documents) 1
- Grand Army of the Republic 1
- Society of the War of 1812 in Maryland 1
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War. James A. Garfield Camp No. 1 (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War. Maryland Division 1
- Sons of Veterans, U.S.A.. Maryland Division 1