Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Community Association of Sudbrook Park Records
The collection includes copies of early Olmsted planning documents and early photographs of the community. The bulk of the collection consists of organizational records of the community association. Materials include newsletters, meeting books, membership directories, scrapbooks, newspaper articles, reports, association correspondence, maps, and presentation boards for various community projects.
Society of the War of 1812 in the State of Maryland Records
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, speeches, programs, official reports, pamphlets, brochures, bound volumes of membership applications, constitution and by-laws, membership records, minutes, journals, ledgers.
Sons of the American Revolution in the State of Maryland Records
Minutes, correspondence, by-laws, membership applications, quarterly and annual reports,photographs, newspaper clippings, and publications.
Sons of Veterans, U.S.A. Maryland Division Records
Minutes, correspondence, flyers, by-laws, membership applications, quarterly and annual reports. The bulk of this collection is comprised of the James A. Garfield Camp, No. 1 records. This camp was organized in 1883 and met at the Grand Army Hall, 416 East Baltimore Street.
- Hereditary and Lineage Organization Archives 3
- Baltimore Regional Studies Archives 1
- Genealogy--Societies, etc. 3
- Maryland 3
- clippings files 3
- Patriotic societies 2
- photographs 2
- Common interest ownership communities 1
- Common interest ownership community associations 1
- Homeowners' associations 1
- Maryland--Baltimore County 1
- Neighborhoods 1
- Veterans--Societies, etc. 1
- brochures 1
- maps (documents) 1
- newsletters 1
- scrapbooks 1
- speeches (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Baltimore Heritage, Inc. 1
- Community Association of Sudbrook Park 1
- Grand Army of the Republic 1
- Society of the War of 1812 in Maryland 1
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War. James A. Garfield Camp No. 1 (Baltimore, Md.) 1