Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract The collection consists primarily of twelve scrapbooks and a limited number of reports, photographs, posters, and film public service announcements documenting the American Lung Association's history and work between 1902 and 1980.
Scope and Contents The collection includes copies of early Olmsted planning documents and early photographs of the community. The bulk of the collection is organizational records of the community association, including: newsletters, meeting books, membership directories, scrapbooks, newspaper articles, reports, association correspondence, maps, and presentation boards for various community projects.
Content Description The collection consists primarily of records related to lawsuits against the Bethlehem Steel Corporation including: Lane, Carroll v. Bethlehem Steel; USA v. Allegheny Ludlum; John Ford v. United States Steel Company; Christian (et al.) v. Bethlehem Steel; and Rodgers and Turner v. United States Steel Corporation. The collection also contains Bethlehem Steel artifacts and audiovisual materials.
Scope and Contents Minutes, correspondence, newsletters, membership lists, financial records, flyers, legal briefs, newspaper clippings, maps, blueprints, and scrapbook.
Scope and Contents Posters, scrapbook, vacant house surveys, correspondence, rent control literature, and complaint sheets.
Scope and Contents Correspondence, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches, publications, artifacts covering Thomas J. D'Alesandro, Jr.'s years serving as U. S. Representative and Mayor of Baltimore.
- American Lung Association 1
- American Lung Association of Maryland 1
- Baltimore (Md.). City Council 1
- Baltimore (Md.). Mayor (1947-1959: D'Alesandro) 1
- Baltimore (Md.). Urban Renewal and Housing Agency 1
- Baltimore Heritage, Inc. 1
- Baltimore Museum of Art 1
- Barry, Bill (Labor activist) 1
- Bethlehem Steel Corporation 1
- Community Association of Sudbrook Park 1
- Community Chest of the Baltimore Area 1
- Community Fund of Baltimore 1
- D'Alesandro, Thomas J., Jr., 1903-1987 1
- Democratic National Convention 1
- Maryland Association for Prevention and Relief of Tuberculosis 1
- Maryland TB Association 1
- Maryland. General Assembly. House of Delegates 1
- Mount Royal Improvement Association 1
- Movement Against Destruction (Organization) 1
- Persequin, Stephen 1
- Tenants' Union Group (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- United Fund of Central Maryland 1
- United States. Congress. House 1 ∧ less