Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents The collection contains pamphlets, reports and ephemeral items from the organization's library.
Scope and Contents Minutes, general correspondence, memoranda, general reports, committee reports, case file, directories, financial statements and accounts, vouchers, newsletters, bulletins, press releases, programs, and other publications of the MCSW, newspaper clippings, and reference materials.
Scope and Contents Correspondence, files, reports, publications, and notes. The pre-1962 papers include professional correspondence, a social welfare book draft, anonymous history of Baltimore city hospitals, scrapbooks, tapes and transcripts, research note cards, and annual reports. Most of the papers after 1962 concern an unpublished draft of a biography of Waxter by David Bremner.
- Subject: Public welfare X
- Baltimore (Md.). Department of Welfare 1
- Bremner, D. (David) 1
- Community Chest of the Baltimore Area 1
- Community Fund of Baltimore 1
- Health & Welfare Council of Maryland 1
- Maryland Association of Nonprofit Organizations 1
- Maryland Conference of Charities and Corrections 1
- Maryland Conference of Social Concern 1
- Maryland Conference of Social Welfare 1
- Maryland Conference of Social Work 1
- Maryland. Circuit Court (Baltimore). Juvenile Division 1
- Maryland. State Department of Public Welfare 1
- Social Service Club of Maryland 1
- United Fund of Central Maryland 1
- Waxter Center for Senior Citizens 1
- Waxter, Thomas J. S. (Thomas Jacob Shryock), 1898-1962 1 ∧ less