Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract This collection contains meeting minutes, reports, audits, and membership lists from the Baltimore Association of Commerce dated between 1924 and 1980. The BAC was the business and civic organization of Baltimore and predecessor to the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore.
Scope and Contents This collection documents the activities of the Citizens for Environmental Planning Today and Tomorrow (CEPT), a group of Baltimore County residents focused on development issues related to the Chestnut Ridge-Greenspring Valley area of the County, between 1975 and 1984. Materials are mainly textual and include minutes, correspondence, environmental statements, business manuals and directories, engineering design standards for housing and traffic.
Scope and Contents The collection includes copies of early Olmsted planning documents and early photographs of the community. The bulk of the collection is organizational records of the community association, including: newsletters, meeting books, membership directories, scrapbooks, newspaper articles, reports, association correspondence, maps, and presentation boards for various community projects.
Content Description The collection consists primarily of records related to lawsuits against the Bethlehem Steel Corporation including: Lane, Carroll v. Bethlehem Steel; USA v. Allegheny Ludlum; John Ford v. United States Steel Company; Christian (et al.) v. Bethlehem Steel; and Rodgers and Turner v. United States Steel Corporation. The collection also contains Bethlehem Steel artifacts and audiovisual materials.
Scope and Contents Minutes, contracts and agreements, newsletters, directories, photographs, case files, correspondence, reports, by-laws, and rosters
- Subject: Maryland--Baltimore County X
- Baltimore Association of Commerce 1
- Baltimore College of Commerce 1
- Baltimore County (Md.). Planning Board 1
- Baltimore Heritage, Inc. 1
- Barry, Bill (Labor activist) 1
- Bethlehem Steel Corporation 1
- Board of Trade of Baltimore 1
- Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore 1
- Citizens for Environmental Planning Today & Tomorrow (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Community Association of Sudbrook Park 1
- Merchants and Manufacturers Association (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Persequin, Stephen 1
- Woodbridge Valley Improvement and Civic Association, Inc. 1 ∧ less