Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 39
Scope and Contents The A. Robert Kaufman Papers primarily document Kaufman’s involvement in left-wing political organizing in Baltimore, 1967-2006. The papers include copies of extensive FBI files recording Kaufman’s political activities from his time as a student at Goddard College in the 1950s to his participation in various political movements during the 1960s. Other significant documentation covers a broad range of political issues, including opposition to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan...
Scope and Contents Newspaper clippings, brochures, correspondence, photographs, books, and other artifacts documenting the Polish community in Baltimore and Maryland
Scope and Contents Minutes, agenda, correspondence, publications, photographs, articles and newspaper clippings related to the organization's efforts in historic preservation.
Scope and Contents Correspondence, brochures, clippings, photographs, articles, reports
Scope and Contents Minutes, correspondence, adminstrative files, financial records, research reports, newspaper clippings, and publications.
Scope and Contents The collection includes copies of early Olmsted planning documents and early photographs of the community. The bulk of the collection is organizational records of the community association, including: newsletters, meeting books, membership directories, scrapbooks, newspaper articles, reports, association correspondence, maps, and presentation boards for various community projects.
Scope and Contents Primarily a reference file originally established for use by Commission. Contains reports, news clippings, studies, conference proceedings and manuscript material related to the mission of the organization and its operation.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract David H. Hugel earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1973 and Master of Science in Criminal Justice in 1977 from the University of Baltimore. He worked as a reporter in Baltimore and in public relations on several political campaigns. His legal career included positions with the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration, American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators, and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration among others. A Vietnam veteran, Hugel has written extensively about veterans...
Collection — Box: 1-39
Scope and Contents Personal papers and research files related to community organizing, citizen participation, the Civil Rights Movement, the anti-war movement, and nonviolence.
- Subject: clippings files X
- Baltimore Regional Studies Archives 37
- Hereditary and Lineage Organization Archives 2
- Acreage Land Company (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Archives of Maryland Polonia 1
- Baltimore (Md.). Police Department 1
- Baltimore Committee for Political Freedom 1
- Baltimore Criminal Justice Commission 1
- Baltimore Heritage, Inc. 1
- Baltimore YMCA 1
- Boitnott, Carolyn 1
- Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore 1
- Commission on Governmental Efficiency and Economy (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Criminal Justice Commission (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Hugel, David H. 1
- Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance of Baltimore 1
- Johns Hopkins University. Levering Hall YMCA 1
- Maryland Committee to Uphold the Public Accommodations Law 1
- Taylor, John, 1936-2018 1
- United Church of Christ 1
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. Maryland Advisory Committee 1
- Ward, Thomas H., 1927-2016 1
- Waterfront Coaltition (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Weisgal, Fred, 1919-1991 1
- Wickwire, Chester 1
- YMCA of Greater Baltimore 1 ∧ less