Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This collection contains meeting minutes, reports, audits, and membership lists from the Baltimore Association of Commerce dated between 1924 and 1980. The BAC was the business and civic organization of Baltimore and predecessor to the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore.
Scope and Contents Collection contains materials documenting the incorporation, meetings, and work of the Board of Trade of Baltimore City between 1878 and 1918. Materials include articles of incorporation and by-laws, meeting minutes, and annual reports.
Scope and Contents The Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore Records document the organization's work promoting the business, commercial, and industrial development of the Baltimore metropolitan area circa 1960-1980. Materials are mainly textual and include correspondence, minutes, administrative files, financial records, housekeeping records, industry analyses, certifications of import, and reference files of Baltimore’s principal business organizations.
Dates: circa 1960-1980
- Subject: Boards of trade X
- Commerce 2
- Maryland--Baltimore 2
- Maryland--Baltimore County 1
- Maryland--Baltimore Metropolitan Area 1
- Social life and customs 1
- Baltimore Board of Trade (Baltimore, Md.) 2
- Baltimore College of Commerce 1
- Board of Trade of Baltimore 1
- Board of Trade of Baltimore City 1
- Commission on Governmental Efficiency and Economy (Baltimore, Md.) 1