Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents This collection documents the activities of the Community Economic Development Program in Baltimore, Maryland between 1960 and 1980. Materials are mainly textual and include reports, planning documents, newsletters, and Regional Planning Council files.
Scope and Contents The Concerned Citizens for Butchers Hill Records documents the history and functions of the community organization between 1977 and 1997. Materials are mainly textual and include articles of incorporation, meeting minutes, correspondence, financial records, publications, deeds, grants, and subject files relating to neighborhood and homeownership topics. Some subjects of note include tenants issues, rent, property taxes, section 8 housing, construction, zoning, and mortages.
Scope and Contents This collection documents the activities of the Empower Baltimore Management Corporation and its 19-year existence in Baltimore, Maryland spanning 1988 to 2013. The collection includes 78 linear feet of documents and program materials related to workforce development, job creation, neighborhood empowerment and revitalization, and evaluations for the programs.
Scope and Contents Policy papers, master plan, budget proposals, area socioeconomic surveys, project status reports, personnel records, press releases, photographs, graphics, and reference material.
- Subject: Community development X
- Baltimore (Md.). Model Cities Agency 1
- Bell-McKoy, Diane 1
- Boitnott, Carolyn 1
- City of Baltimore Community Action Agency 1
- Community Economic Development Program (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Concerned Citizens for Butchers Hill (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Empower Baltimore Management Corporation 1
- Greater Baltimore Committee, Inc. 1
- Model Urban Neighborhood Demonstration (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Mount Washington Arboretum (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Mount Washington Preservation Trust, Inc. 1
- Neighborhood Development Corporation 1
- New Town Non-Profit Housing Corporation 1
- Regional Planning Council (Md.) 1
- Sea Host, Inc. 1
- United States. Office of Economic Opportunity 1
- Westinghouse Corporation 1 ∧ less