Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents Personal papers, photographs, artwork and architectural drawings.
Scope and Contents Architectural records of Edward L. Palmer, Jr. and the succeeding firms of Palmer, Lamdin, and partners (1925-1952); Fisher, Nes, Campbell and partners (1952-1971); Richter, Cornbrooks, and partners (1972-2000); as well as the firm continued by Nes, Campbell, and Partners (1972-2000).
Scope and Contents Plats, drawings, correspondence, and accounts concerning the work of this development company, particularly in the West Hills area of Baltimore City and County.
Collection — Box: 1-14
Content Description The collection contains documentation on the Seton Hill neighborhood from the 1960s to the present, with the bulk of the records from the 1970s through the 1990s. Included are organizational records for the Seton Hill Neighborhood Association and Seton Hill Organizations Together (SHOT), as well as the historical research files of longtime neighborhood leader, Tom Kravitz. Types of records include newsletters, bylaws, meeting minutes, maps, historical narratives, photographs of buildings in the...
Abstract The Waterfront Coalition was a citizens community group that formed in 1987 and monitored waterfront development in Baltimore City and its effect on Baltimore neighborhoods, communities, and businesses. It represented the interests of homeowners and businesses in Fells Point, Canton, Butchers Hill, and other neighborhoods. This collection contains materials documenting the activities and interests of the Coalition throughout the late 1980s until it dissolved in approximately 2015.
- Subject: architectural documents X
- Ahlers, John Allan, 1895-1983 1
- Bethlehem Steel Corporation 1
- Boitnott, Carolyn 1
- Kravitz, Tom 1
- Legg Mason Realty Group (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Murphy, John C. 1
- Neighborhood Design Center (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Palladi Construction Company 1
- Palladi, Guiseppe, 1891-1974 1
- Palladi, Peter, 1920-1965 1
- Palmer, Nes, Cornbrooks & Partners 1
- Paterakis, John, Sr. 1
- Second Presbyterian Church (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Seton Hill Neighborhood Association (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Seton Hill Organizations Together (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- St. Casimir Church (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Waterfront Coaltition (Baltimore, Md.) 1 ∧ less