Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Abstract This collection contains meeting minutes, reports, audits, and membership lists from the Baltimore Association of Commerce dated between 1924 and 1980. The BAC was the business and civic organization of Baltimore and predecessor to the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore.
Scope and Contents The collection includes copies of early Olmsted planning documents and early photographs of the community. The bulk of the collection is organizational records of the community association, including: newsletters, meeting books, membership directories, scrapbooks, newspaper articles, reports, association correspondence, maps, and presentation boards for various community projects.
Scope and Contents Minutes, bylaws, yearbooks, membership applications, and publications for the General Society and individual State Societies.
Scope and Contents By-laws, correspondence, minutes, contracts, legal papers, accounting records, cost estimates, newspaper clippings, mailing lists, membership lists, speeches, and housing plans. This collection includes records that focus on efforts to rebuild "slot housing" on Carey Street and apartment houses in Shipley Hill. Also included are records on housing construction on Fulton Avenue, rehabilitation of the Gay Street urban renewal area, and relocation housing for displaced African Americans in East...
Scope and Contents Minutes, correspondence, newsletters, membership lists, financial records, flyers, legal briefs, newspaper clippings, maps, blueprints, and scrapbook.
Scope and Contents Lineage papers and administrative records
Scope and Contents Minutes, speeches, obituaries, membership applications, colonial court records, and publications.
Scope and Contents Correspondence, newspaper clippings, speeches, programs, official reports, pamphlets, brochures, bound volumes of membership applications, constitution and by-laws, membership records, minutes, journals, ledgers.
Scope and Contents Minutes, correspondence, by-laws, membership applications, quarterly and annual reports,photographs, newspaper clippings, and publications.
Scope and Contents Minutes, correspondence, flyers, by-laws, membership applications, quarterly and annual reports. The bulk of this collection is comprised of the James A. Garfield Camp, No. 1 records. This camp was organized in 1883 and met at the Grand Army Hall, 416 East Baltimore Street.
- Subject: membership lists X
- Hereditary and Lineage Organization Archives 6
- Baltimore Regional Studies Archives 5
- General Society of Colonial Wars (U.S.) 2
- Baltimore (Md.). Urban Renewal and Housing Agency 1
- Baltimore Association of Commerce 1
- Baltimore College of Commerce 1
- Baltimore Heritage, Inc. 1
- Board of Trade of Baltimore 1
- Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore 1
- Community Association of Sudbrook Park 1
- Grand Army of the Republic 1
- Greater Baltimore Committee, Inc. 1
- Maryland Society of the Order of Founders and Patriots of America 1
- Merchants and Manufacturers Association (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Mount Royal Improvement Association 1
- Movement Against Destruction (Organization) 1
- Order of the Founders and Patriots of America 1
- Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Maryland 1
- Society of the War of 1812 in Maryland 1
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War. James A. Garfield Camp No. 1 (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War. Maryland Division 1
- Sons of Veterans, U.S.A.. Maryland Division 1
- Sons of the American Revolution. Maryland Society 1
- Special Libraries Association. Maryland Chapter 1 ∧ less