Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 22
Scope and Contents Collection contains materials documenting the work and history of the Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc. organization between 1958 and 2018. It includes program descriptions and history, minutes, reports and financial statements, surveys, tenants' manuals, correspondence, reports and studies, and newsletters. Also included are papers of the Research Advisory Committee and the Leadership Council for Fair Housing in Maryland. Also present are outreach materials, photographs, artifacts, audiovisual VHS...
Scope and Contents The collection consists of newsletters, minutes, reports, correspondence, research and reference materials relating to solid waste disposal in Baltimore City between 1985 and 2004. Topics of note include city recycling, composting, landfills, and legislation. Materials are mainly textual. The collection also includes photographs and audiovisual materials.
Scope and Content Note This collection documents the activities of the Church Women United of Greater Baltimore between approximately 1926 and 1996. The collection includes organizational records representative of the functions and administration of the group. Materials include newsletters, brochures, correspondence, reports, financial statements, statistics, membership lists, public relations information, photographs, and materials related to events and programming. Some significant topics represented in this...
Scope and Contents The Citizens League of Baltimore Records contains materials documenting the activities of the Citizens League of Baltimore between approximately 1964 and 1974. The collection materials are mainly textual and include development files, minutes, planning reports, correspondence, reader files, proposals, newsclippings, and newsletters. Some significant topics represented in this collection include urban design, zoning, the environment, taxation, housing, education, police, and other subjects...
Scope and Contents The collection includes copies of early Olmsted planning documents and early photographs of the community. The bulk of the collection is organizational records of the community association, including: newsletters, meeting books, membership directories, scrapbooks, newspaper articles, reports, association correspondence, maps, and presentation boards for various community projects.
Scope and Contents This collection documents the activities of the Community Economic Development Program in Baltimore, Maryland between 1960 and 1980. Materials are mainly textual and include reports, planning documents, newsletters, and Regional Planning Council files.
Abstract The Ednor Gardens-Lakeside Civic Association serves two adjacent neighborhoods in Baltimore City. It is one of the oldest civic associations in Baltimore and aims to serve the neighborhood and provide community development. This collection documents the Association’s activities and contains materials related to it’s history, organizational records, and community projects.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents Organizational records of the Fells Point Planning Council from the 1970s and 1980s, including meeting agendas and minutes, newsletters, and reports on urban planning and expressway construction.
Scope and Contents This collection contains local Baltimore, Maryland political campaign ephemera from the second half of the 20th century spanning 1940-2000. While most material relates to Baltimore elections, some state and a few national political candidates are also represented. The collection includes flyers and other textual ephemera, organized alphabetically by candidate; political campaign stickers, buttons, and campaign signs; and records of Baltimore Democratic clubs, including the Mount Royal...
Abstract The League of Women Voters of Baltimore City is a nonpartisan political organization which works to research and educate the public of local, state, and national policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy. The League provides Voters Services and education through its programs. This collection documents the history and administrative functions of the League of Women Votes of Baltimore City. It includes administrative files, annual meeting materials, research...
- Subject: newsletters X
- Church Women United 2
- Ahlers, John Allan, 1895-1983 1
- Antosiak, Lucjan 1
- Balicki, John 1
- Baltimore (Md.). City Council 1
- Baltimore (Md.). Model Cities Agency 1
- Baltimore Heritage, Inc. 1
- Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc. 1
- Baltimore Recycling Coalition 1
- Church Women United of Greater Baltimore 1
- Citizens League of Baltimore 1
- Citizens Planning & Housing Association (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- City of Baltimore Community Action Agency 1
- Community Association of Sudbrook Park 1
- Community Economic Development Program (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Democratic Party (Md.) 1
- Ednor Gardens-Lakeside Civic Association (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Fells Point Planning Council (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Greater Baltimore Committee, Inc. 1
- Hollowak, Thomas L. 1
- Hunt, James 1
- Krol, William 1
- Lanocha, Frank 1
- Leadership Council for Fair Housing in Maryland 1
- League of Women Voters (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Lidinsky, Frank G. 1
- Maryland Church Women United 1
- Maryland Churches United 1
- Maryland Conference of Charities and Corrections 1
- Maryland Conference of Social Concern 1
- Maryland Conference of Social Welfare 1
- Maryland Conference of Social Work 1
- Maryland Council of Churches 1
- Maryland State Poetry Society 1
- Maryland Vietnam Veterans Leadership Program 1
- Miegon, Barbara 1
- Miegon, George 1
- Mislak, James 1
- Model Urban Neighborhood Demonstration (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Mount Washington Improvement Association (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- National American Woman Suffrage Association 1
- National Association of Social Workers. Maryland Chapter 1
- National Katyn Memorial Committee 1
- Neighborhood Development Corporation 1
- New Town Non-Profit Housing Corporation 1
- Northeast Community Organization (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Northeast Real Estate Conservation Program 1
- Northwood Covenant Association (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Original Northwood Association (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Polish American Congress. Maryland Division 1
- Reese, Lizette Woodworth, 1856-1935 1
- Regional Planning Council (Md.) 1
- Sea Host, Inc. 1
- Social Service Club of Maryland 1
- Spies, Stella 1
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Education, Training, and Employment 1
- United States. Office of Economic Opportunity 1
- W. Alton Jones Foundation 1
- Westinghouse Corporation 1
- Wisniewski, Alfred 1
- Woodbridge Valley Improvement and Civic Association, Inc. 1 ∧ less