Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Baltimore Association of Commerce Records
This collection contains meeting minutes, reports, audits, and membership lists from the Baltimore Association of Commerce dated between 1924 and 1980. The BAC was the business and civic organization of Baltimore and predecessor to the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore.
Community Association of Sudbrook Park Records
The collection includes copies of early Olmsted planning documents and early photographs of the community. The bulk of the collection consists of organizational records of the community association. Materials include newsletters, meeting books, membership directories, scrapbooks, newspaper articles, reports, association correspondence, maps, and presentation boards for various community projects.
Greater Baltimore Housing Development Corporation Records
Mount Royal Improvement Association Records
The collection documents the actions and business of the Mount Royal Improvement Association between 1928 and 1979. The collection includes meeting minutes, correspondence, newsletters, membership lists, financial records, flyers, legal briefs, newspaper clippings, maps, blueprints, and a scrapbook in addition to subject files.
Order of Founders and Patriots Records
Lineage papers and administrative records
Society of the War of 1812 in the State of Maryland Records
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, speeches, programs, official reports, pamphlets, brochures, bound volumes of membership applications, constitution and by-laws, membership records, minutes, journals, ledgers.
Sons of the American Revolution in the State of Maryland Records
Minutes, correspondence, by-laws, membership applications, quarterly and annual reports,photographs, newspaper clippings, and publications.
Sons of Veterans, U.S.A. Maryland Division Records
Minutes, correspondence, flyers, by-laws, membership applications, quarterly and annual reports. The bulk of this collection is comprised of the James A. Garfield Camp, No. 1 records. This camp was organized in 1883 and met at the Grand Army Hall, 416 East Baltimore Street.