Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract This collection contains meeting minutes, reports, audits, and membership lists from the Baltimore Association of Commerce dated between 1924 and 1980. The BAC was the business and civic organization of Baltimore and predecessor to the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore.
Scope and Contents This collection documents the work and history of the Council for Equal Business Opportunity (CEBO), an organization that provided free programs to assist minority-owned and small businesses in Baltimore, Maryland. The records in the collection span between 1968 and 2003. Materials are mainly textual and include organizational records, meeting minutes, by-laws, correspondence, financial records, project files including case presentations, Loan Review Committee minutes, and the Marc and Irv Blum...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials documenting the business and economic revitalization work of The Baltimore Economic Development Commission (BEDC) in Baltimore, Maryland between 1968 and 2010. Some significant topics included in the collection are urban renewal, transportation, development, local businesses, committee work, and government programs among others. Materials are mainly textual and include minutes, project reports, publications, reference materials, correspondence administrative...
Scope and Contents Collection contains materials documenting the incorporation, meetings, and work of the Board of Trade of Baltimore City between 1878 and 1918. Materials include articles of incorporation and by-laws, meeting minutes, and annual reports.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents The Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore Records document the organization's work promoting the business, commercial, and industrial development of the Baltimore metropolitan area circa 1960-1980. Materials are mainly textual and include correspondence, minutes, administrative files, financial records, housekeeping records, industry analyses, certifications of import, and reference files of Baltimore’s principal business organizations.
Dates: circa 1960-1980
Scope and Contents The Merchants and Manufacturers Association Records document the activities of the association between 1904 and 1923. The collection includes meeting minutes, reports, and materials from the executive committee and board of directors, annual meetings, general meetings, and special committees work. The collection also includes financial records of the organization.
- Maryland--Baltimore 5
- Boards of trade 3
- Commerce 3
- correspondence 3
- Maryland--Baltimore Metropolitan Area 2
- financial records 2
- African American business enterprises 1
- City planning 1
- Economic development 1
- Entrepreneurship 1
- Maryland--Baltimore County 1
- Minorities--Employment 1
- Minority business enterprises 1
- Small business 1
- Social life and customs 1
- Transportation 1
- Urban renewal 1
- membership lists 1
- reports 1 ∧ less
- Baltimore Association of Commerce 4
- Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore 4
- Merchants and Manufacturers Association (Baltimore, Md.) 4
- Baltimore Board of Trade (Baltimore, Md.) 2
- Export and Import Board of Trade of Baltimore 2
- Industrial Bureau of Trade 2
- Baltimore (Md.). Economic Development Commission 1
- Baltimore College of Commerce 1
- Baltimore Council for Equal Business Opportunity 1
- Baltimore Council of Equal Business Opportunities, Inc. 1
- Baltimore Development Corporation 1
- Baltimore Economic Development Corporation 1
- Baltimore Industry Development Corporation 1
- Board of Trade of Baltimore 1
- Board of Trade of Baltimore City 1
- Commission on Governmental Efficiency and Economy (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Daniels, Samuel T. 1 ∧ less