Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract This collection contains meeting minutes, reports, audits, and membership lists from the Baltimore Association of Commerce dated between 1924 and 1980. The BAC was the business and civic organization of Baltimore and predecessor to the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore.
Scope and Contents This collection documents the history, functions, and projects of the Baltimore Industrial Development Commission in Baltimore, Maryland between 1971 and 1975. The collection include materials relating to the Commission's functions and committee work, projects related to local businesses and the City of Baltimore, and newspaper clippings. Materials are mainly textual and include meeting minutes, project reports, reference files, correspondence, organizational, administrative and financial...
Scope and Contents Collection contains materials documenting the incorporation, meetings, and work of the Board of Trade of Baltimore City between 1878 and 1918. Materials include articles of incorporation and by-laws, meeting minutes, and annual reports.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents The Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore Records document the organization's work promoting the business, commercial, and industrial development of the Baltimore metropolitan area circa 1960-1980. Materials are mainly textual and include correspondence, minutes, administrative files, financial records, housekeeping records, industry analyses, certifications of import, and reference files of Baltimore’s principal business organizations.
Dates: circa 1960-1980
Scope and Contents This collection documents the activities of the Commission on Government Efficiency and Economy in Baltimore, Maryland between 1929 and 1974. Materials are mainly textual and include organizational records and articles of incorporation, meeting minutes of the board of trustees and the executive committee, correspondence, adminstrative files, financial records, research reports, newspaper clippings covering Baltimore local issues and related national topics, and publications.
Scope and Contents The Merchants and Manufacturers Association Records document the activities of the association between 1904 and 1923. The collection includes meeting minutes, reports, and materials from the executive committee and board of directors, annual meetings, general meetings, and special committees work. The collection also includes financial records of the organization.
- Maryland--Baltimore 5
- Economic history 4
- Boards of trade 3
- Commerce 3
- correspondence 3
- financial records 3
- Maryland--Baltimore Metropolitan Area 2
- City planning 1
- Economic development 1
- Economics--Research 1
- Finance, Public 1
- Government productivity 1
- Land banks 1
- Local finance 1
- Local government 1
- Maryland--Baltimore County 1
- Municipal government 1
- Politics and government 1
- Social life and customs 1
- Transportation 1
- clippings files 1
- membership lists 1
- reports 1 ∧ less
- Baltimore Association of Commerce 4
- Merchants and Manufacturers Association (Baltimore, Md.) 4
- Baltimore Board of Trade (Baltimore, Md.) 2
- Commission on Governmental Efficiency and Economy (Baltimore, Md.) 2
- Export and Import Board of Trade of Baltimore 2
- Industrial Bureau of Trade 2
- Baltimore (Md.). Economic Development Commission 1
- Baltimore College of Commerce 1
- Baltimore Development Corporation 1
- Baltimore Economic Development Corporation 1
- Baltimore Industrial Development Corporation 1
- Board of Trade of Baltimore 1
- Board of Trade of Baltimore City 1 ∧ less