Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents The Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore Records document the organization's work promoting the business, commercial, and industrial development of the Baltimore metropolitan area circa 1960-1980. Materials are mainly textual and include correspondence, minutes, administrative files, financial records, housekeeping records, industry analyses, certifications of import, and reference files of Baltimore’s principal business organizations.
Scope and Contents The Citizens League of Baltimore Records contains materials documenting the activities of the Citizens League of Baltimore between approximately 1964 and 1974. The collection materials are mainly textual and include development files, minutes, planning reports, correspondence, reader files, proposals, newsclippings, and newsletters. Some significant topics represented in this collection include urban design, zoning, the environment, taxation, housing, education, police, and other subjects...
Scope and Contents This collection documents the activities of the Community Economic Development Program in Baltimore, Maryland between 1960 and 1980. Materials are mainly textual and include reports, planning documents, newsletters, and Regional Planning Council files.
Scope and Contents Correspondence, publications, reports, and newspaper clippings related to development and construction of Baltimore's light-rail public transportation system.
Scope and Contents 588 glass plate negatives and photographic prints, and a scrapbook of the 1904 Baltimore fire compiled by Mr. and Mrs. Charles A. Briscoe
Scope and Contents Minutes and reports
- Subject: Maryland--Baltimore Metropolitan Area X
- Baltimore Association of Commerce 2
- Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore 2
- Export and Import Board of Trade of Baltimore 2
- Industrial Bureau of Trade 2
- Merchants and Manufacturers Association (Baltimore, Md.) 2
- Baltimore Board of Trade (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Citizens League of Baltimore 1
- Commission on Governmental Efficiency and Economy (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Community Economic Development Program (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Goldseker, Morris 1
- Maryland. Mass Transit Administration 1
- Mash, Nathan, 1921-1998 1
- Morris Goldseker Foundation (Baltimore, Md.) 1
- Regional Planning Council (Md.) 1
- Tyson, George 1 ∧ less